Arrival at Leh Airport & reach hotel. Today is relaxing day as you are at elevation of 11000 ft. above sea level so your body needs acclimatization on high altitude. Gather in evening for briefing and ice breaking session. Registration and other formalities will be done then only. Evening at leisure.
Start journey after breakfast start journey toward Khardung -La pass 18380 ft. .The all-weather highest motorable road in World. Visiting world highest motorable road is bucket list of every adventure lover. After some photoshoot and enjoying tea with snacks at height of 18380 ft. return back to Leh. Rest of the day visit to local market and explore. Night stay at Leh.
After breakfast we will start journey for the day toward Pangong Lake. We will cross another highest pass Chang La. The route is most adventures one. Reach Pangong Lake by afternoon. Then visit the famous point (3 Idiots) at Pangong lake, enjoy the photo shoot at the lake, Be ready with your cameras and phone to click pics. The view will take your breath away. After some fun at lake, start journey toward to Leh, We will cross Chang La today another highest pass, be ready to witness fresh snowfall at this point, halt for Tea in mid, reach Leh by evening. Overnight stay with dinner
Start journey toward Sumur. Apart from being remote Sumur is a gallery of unspeakable beauty it is a colorful portrait. Panamik- Panamik is famously known for its therapeutic hot springs. They are believed to cure various health diseases. Tear Pond – A small pond in mid of mountains. Sasoma – Last village. Siachen Base Camp- A spectacular Drive to salute Indian Warriors!!! At 12000 ft. Siachen is the highest battle field in the world. Indian Army captured it in 1984 through Operation Meghdoot. Earlier civilians were allowed till Sasoma only but now with special permission civilians can go to Siachen base camp. You can get a view of glacier. Enjoy your yummy lunch at 12000 ft. in Army canteen. Shrine of OP Baba In 1980s, Om Prakash, an artillery soldier was sent on a patrol to Northern Glacier, where he single-handedly beat back the enemy, but never returned back. But still believed that he guard the glacier till this date. Overnight in Sumur.
PRICES & PACKAGES
- All accommodations is on Twin share in Hotels / Camps.
- Airport pick & drop from Leh.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
- SUV for entire trip as per itinerary.
- Well versed driver in that terrain.
- Driver expenses/ toll tax/ Fuel/ Parking charges.
- Guided Tour with well-planned Itinerary.
- Support staff in Leh city.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL/JIO works).
- All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions from Army.
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian/ Foreign Nationals.
- Bonfire at Nubra Valley (If weather permits).
- Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinder.
- Specially Designed T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
- Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
- Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know.
- Unforgettable memory and buddies for life.
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Any extra cost (Transportation-Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc. (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- GST 5% or any kind of tax.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its Leh Ladakh.
- Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above. If the participants leave the bikes in the middle of the trip, they have to bear the transportation cost.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances or change in law will be extra.
- We will follow the guidelines of all the countries/ territories/Unions which we cross during the trip.
- Any accommodation/ stay apart from fixed schedule (as per the itinerary) will be charged extra.
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Participants will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, Adventure On My Mind will not be responsible for any lost item.
- Adventure On My Mind reserve the right to correct any grammatically or pricing errors occurs by printing.
- Any personal transaction with anyone or outside the company is purely your responsibility.
- Kindly note that this expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
Take only memories,
leave only of footprints...
” Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind. ” – Anthony Bourdain
enrich your travel experience with us
why choose us
The experience to see places through the eyes of an expert is great. Our team of travel experts constitutes knowledgeable people carrying a deep sense of understanding of an area to be travelled. They are aware of the difficulties and hardship one can face at particular destination and how to tackle them. Out team go extra miles and do not let any stone unturned to makes your journey unforgettable.
Traveling only becomes expensive when the resources are not utilized properly. Our travel plans allow you to save considerable money while you enjoy a wide variety of adventure, cultural and recreational tour packages.
Although we have fixed group departures but we give you an opportunity to fill your travel requirement and get the itinerary as per your requirements to explore your dream destination.
We understand that travelling consume lot of time and energy thus to make sure that your enthusiasms never get dimmed. We make sure your travel memories last a lifetime. We don’t leave a single stone unturned to make it happen.
Right from the moment when you reserve your trip, you’ll begin to take advantage of our expertise. Our experts make sure to browse through pre-trip materials, provide relevant background information, and provide every bit of travel details making your travel safe sound & memorable.
Responsible travel is a rising movement and an increasing trend that can change the way we travel forever. We hope you’ll join us in re-inventing tourism for the benefit of local people, tourists, the environment and the tourism industry at large. More than operating responsible tours, we want to raise awareness and develop projects to support local needs as well as environment protection activities.