Participants who are coming from other parts of country are required to reach Delhi on this day one to prepare for the trip and Journey start from Delhi.
Theog – Rampur- Suru – Sangla – Chitkul
Today attraction – spello- Nako- Nako lake – Nako monastery.
Nako- Geu mummy- Tabo- Dhankar- Dhankar Lake- Kaza – Ki – Kibber – Gette – Tashigang – Kaza – Hikkim – Komik – Langza – Kaza.
Kaza (11980ft) the headquarter of Spiti. Explore nearby villages like kibber, Komic, Hikkim, and Ki Gompa. Ki is the largest monastery in Spiti. Kaza Petrol pump is world highest in Asia also Komik the highest village.
Kaza- Losar- Kunzum Pass – Batal- Chandra Tal. Stay in Camps.
The toughest route with lot of water crossings. Route attraction Rohtang pass, Sisu, Keylong, Tandi- Jispa.
Today’s Attractions Sarchu-Ghata Loops -Pang – Moore plain -Tanglang la – Karu- Leh We will cross Ghata Loops (21 pins) Pang, Moore plains- the most beautiful road in world, Tanglang La (the second highest pass)
Explore the main attractions in the city .On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, magnetic hills, Hall of fame, Shanti stupa, various Monasteries, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market, evening at leisure.
Start journey toward Khardung -La pass 18380 Ft. The all-weather highest motorable road in World. Next halt will be at Siachen base transit camp. Later visit Diskit Monastery. Enjoy the scenic beauty and witness desert in Himalayas. Hunder is popular for the sand dunes in the high altitude cold desert, also the Bactrian Doublehumped Camels which are reminder of the bygone era of silk route trade.
We will cross Agham – Shyok route today. The route is less travelled & most adventures. Today’s attractions Sumur-Khalsar- Agham- Shyok- Tangtse -Pangong Tso. The camps are the best place to stay at Pangong Lake, enjoy the scenic beauty of Lake, the view from camp is majestic.
Visit famous point (3 Idiots) at Pangong lake for photo shoot, We will cross Chang La today another highest pass.
Leh – Nimmoo – Moonland – Lamayuru – Mulbek Today the ride will be smooth and beautiful roads, We will cross Magnetic Hill and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Later lunch at Lamayuru or Moonland. Fotu La, Namki La are 2 highest passes we will cross today. This route offers some breathtaking Landscapes
Kargil – Drass – Zojila La – Sonmarg – Srinagar will cross Drass the second coldest habitable place on earth. Visit and pay homage at “Kargil War memorial” Where 1999 war was fought with Pakistan. Zojila pass will test our riding skills. Overall a very beautiful yet challenging ride.
We will cross Jawahar Tunnel -Chenani Nashri Tunnel.
Today is the last day of expedition. Wake up in the morning and enjoy lavish breakfast and head toward Delhi. Reach Delhi by afternoon. Expedition Concludes here with lot of beautiful memories.
|#1 Batch 05 Jun – 20 Jun||#2 Batch 19 Jun – 04 July|
|#3 Batch 17 July – 01 Aug||#4 Batch 14 Aug – 29 Aug|
PRICES & PACKAGES
- All accommodation on Twin /Triple share Basis (Double share for couple only) .
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner,
- Guided Tour with well-planned Itinerary.
- Support back up vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle, for emergency use and luggage transfer. (Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags allowed – only one rucksack/backpack per person).
- Experienced Team Leader/ Road Captain & Support staff.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL/JIO works).
- Certified Mechanic for breakdown service.
- Basic First aid kit and Oxygen Cylinder.
- Specially Designed T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
- Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
- Expedition Stickers for Bike & Helmet & Cars.
- People who choose Bike with Fuel package will get Helmet in the package for both Rider and Pillion.
- Group Photographs of the Expedition, memories to cherish only group Photos taken by Road Captain/staff on trip.
- Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. And things to know.
- Unforgettable memory and buddies for life.
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Any extra cost (Transportation-Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc. (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry, camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- GST 5% or any kind of tax.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its Leh Ladakh.
- Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above. If the participants leave the bikes in the middle of the trip, they have to bear the transportation cost.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances or change in law will be extra.
- We will follow the guidelines of all the countries/ territories/Unions which we cross during the trip.
- Any accommodation/ stay apart from fixed schedule (as per the itinerary) will be charged extra.
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Participants will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, Adventure On My Mind will not be responsible for any lost item.
- Adventure On My Mind reserve the right to correct any grammatically or pricing errors occurs by printing.
- Any personal transaction with anyone or outside the company is purely your responsibility.
- Kindly note that this expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
Take only memories,
leave only of footprints...
” Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind. ” – Anthony Bourdain
enrich your travel experience with us
why choose us
The experience to see places through the eyes of an expert is great. Our team of travel experts constitutes knowledgeable people carrying a deep sense of understanding of an area to be travelled. They are aware of the difficulties and hardship one can face at particular destination and how to tackle them. Out team go extra miles and do not let any stone unturned to makes your journey unforgettable.
Traveling only becomes expensive when the resources are not utilized properly. Our travel plans allow you to save considerable money while you enjoy a wide variety of adventure, cultural and recreational tour packages.
Although we have fixed group departures but we give you an opportunity to fill your travel requirement and get the itinerary as per your requirements to explore your dream destination.
We understand that travelling consume lot of time and energy thus to make sure that your enthusiasms never get dimmed. We make sure your travel memories last a lifetime. We don’t leave a single stone unturned to make it happen.
Right from the moment when you reserve your trip, you’ll begin to take advantage of our expertise. Our experts make sure to browse through pre-trip materials, provide relevant background information, and provide every bit of travel details making your travel safe sound & memorable.
Responsible travel is a rising movement and an increasing trend that can change the way we travel forever. We hope you’ll join us in re-inventing tourism for the benefit of local people, tourists, the environment and the tourism industry at large. More than operating responsible tours, we want to raise awareness and develop projects to support local needs as well as environment protection activities.