Participants who are coming from other parts of country are required to reach Delhi at the gathering point on day one in Morning (Time & location will be shared by mail). Later our representative will meet and greet you, Reach Manali by evening.
Atal Tunnel- Keylong- Jispa -BaralachaLa – Sarchu We will cross a small lake Suraj Tal, a place called Zing Zing Bar later another highest pass “Baralacha La” 4890 mtr. Overnight stay in Camps
Ghata Loops -Pang – Moore plain -Tanglang la – KaruLeh. We will cross Ghata Loops (21 pins) Pang, Moore plains- the most beautiful road in world, Tanglang La (the second highest pass
Explore the main attractions in the city .On this day no need to rush you are free to explore Leh, visit markets and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, magnetic hills, Hall of fame, Shanti stupa, various Monasteries, Royal Palace and local Tibetan market, evening at leisure
Leh – South Pullu – Khardung La – North Pullu –Diskit Monastery – Hunder (Nubra Valley). Start journey toward Khardung -La pass 18380 Ft. The all-weather highest motorable road in World. Next halt will be at Siachen base transit camp. Later visit Diskit Monastery. Enjoy the scenic beauty and witness desert in Himalayas. Hunder is popular for the sand dunes in the high altitude cold desert, also the Bactrian Double-humped Camels which are reminder of the bygone era of silk route trade.
Sumur -Panamik– Agham – Shyok – Durbuk – Tangtse – Spangmik (Pangong Tso). We will cross Agham – Shyok route today. The route is less travelled & most adventures. Today’s attractions Sumur-KhalsarAgham- Shyok- Tangtse -Pangong Tso. The camps are the best place to stay at Pangong Lake, enjoy the scenic beauty of Lake, the view from camp is majestic.
Spangmik (Pangong Tso) – Tangtse –Chang La – Sakti – Karu – Leh Visit famous point (3 Idiots) at Pangong lake for photo shoot, We will cross Chang La today another highest pass.
Start the trip from Leh to Sarchu. Stay will be at camps.
Start the trip from Sarchu toward Manali. We will cross Atal tunnel today. Reach Manali in evening.
Today is the last day of expedition. Wake up in the morning and enjoy lavish breakfast and head toward your home destination. Expedition Concludes here with lot of beautiful memories.
|#1 Batch 12 Jun – 21 Jun||#2 Batch 26 Jun – 05 July||#3 Batch 10 July – 19 July|
|#4 Batch 31 July – 09 Aug||#5 Batch 14 Aug – 23 Aug||#6 Batch 28 Aug – 06 Sept|
|#7 Batch 11 Sept – 20 Sept||#8 Batch 25 Sept – 04 Oct|
PRICES & PACKAGES
- All accommodation on Twin / Triple share Basis (Double share for couple only) in Hotels / Camps / Guest house.
- All meals throughout the stay on MAPAI basis- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Guided Tour with well-planned Itinerary.
- Tempo traveler for entire trip with well-trained driver, Driver charges, fuel, toll tax, and parking included.
- Emergency Mobile number to stay in touch (In terrains where other network does not work only BSNL/JIO works).
- All (ILP) Inner Line Permits & Permissions from Army.
- Ladakh Union Fee and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian/ Foreign Nationals.
- Bonfire at Nubra Valley (If weather permits).
- Basic First aid kit and Rescue arrangements.
- Portable Oxygen Cylinder to counter AMS.
- Specially designed stickers, T-Shirt, Wrist Band, Keychain.
- Participation Certificate by Real life hero on completion of the Expedition.
- Briefing by specialists on how to Travel / keep yourself safe and healthy during Expedition. We will send mails prior to departure on how to pack/ List of things you need to carry. and things to know.
- Unforgettable memory for life.
- Any Expense incurred due to force majeure.
- Any extra cost (Transportation-Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes) or change in law, etc. (to be borne by the client as per actual, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Cost incurred to transfer or tow the motorbike in case it is dropped on the way.
- Expenses of personal nature such as table drinks, Water bottle, snacks, telephone calls, laundry,
- camera fee for still or video camera, tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- GST 5% or any kind of tax.
- Trip schedule is subjected to change as per road, weather and other unavoidable conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its Leh Ladakh.
- Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above. If the participants leave the bikes in the middle of the trip, they have to bear the transportation cost.
- Any extra cost (Transportation/ Accommodation) arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances or change in law will be extra.
- We will follow the guidelines of all the countries/ territories/Unions which we cross during the trip.
- Any accommodation/ stay apart from fixed schedule (as per the itinerary) will be charged extra.
- Strictly No suitcase/Trolley bags are allowed only 1 backpack bag is allowed in Backup vehicle/ Luggage Vehicle. We provide luggage vehicle however customer will be responsible for their own luggage.
- Participants will be responsible for their personal belongings on the trip, Adventure On My Mind will not be responsible for any lost item.
- Adventure On My Mind reserve the right to correct any grammatically or pricing errors occurs by printing.
- Any personal transaction with anyone or outside the company is purely your responsibility.
- Kindly note that this expedition is not an ordinary trip so mentally prepare yourself for the same, take it as a challenge.
Take only memories,
leave only of footprints...
” Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind. ” – Anthony Bourdain
enrich your travel experience with us
why choose us
The experience to see places through the eyes of an expert is great. Our team of travel experts constitutes knowledgeable people carrying a deep sense of understanding of an area to be travelled. They are aware of the difficulties and hardship one can face at particular destination and how to tackle them. Out team go extra miles and do not let any stone unturned to makes your journey unforgettable.
Traveling only becomes expensive when the resources are not utilized properly. Our travel plans allow you to save considerable money while you enjoy a wide variety of adventure, cultural and recreational tour packages.
Although we have fixed group departures but we give you an opportunity to fill your travel requirement and get the itinerary as per your requirements to explore your dream destination.
We understand that travelling consume lot of time and energy thus to make sure that your enthusiasms never get dimmed. We make sure your travel memories last a lifetime. We don’t leave a single stone unturned to make it happen.
Right from the moment when you reserve your trip, you’ll begin to take advantage of our expertise. Our experts make sure to browse through pre-trip materials, provide relevant background information, and provide every bit of travel details making your travel safe sound & memorable.
Responsible travel is a rising movement and an increasing trend that can change the way we travel forever. We hope you’ll join us in re-inventing tourism for the benefit of local people, tourists, the environment and the tourism industry at large. More than operating responsible tours, we want to raise awareness and develop projects to support local needs as well as environment protection activities.